Thursday, October 12, 2017

Love the look

Let's be honest, how often do you get very dressed up anymore? I am not saying I never dress up, I do from time to time. I think back to my 20's and I am sort of happy I don't have that dry cleaning bill anymore!! Granted I had some gorgeous clothing back then and always looked really chic but my life style and fashion in general has changed over the years. I do get dressed up to go out and for most of my client meetings but when working from my office or running my kids all over creation, I well, prefer looks like this! Cheers to that and to fall fashion!! This is a really simple outfit but it still looks pulled together! kiss kiss...


1//2//3//4//5//

#2 - these will be mine soon!
#3 - is the perfect size bag. I splurge on bags because I keep them for years!
#4 - These are a good price and staple.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Love the earrings! On their way to me too 😀
Thanks Julie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails