Friday, January 12, 2018

Shelter Loves


This weekend went by surprisingly fast. We have a three day weekend here in Ma. I'm looking forward to organizing my house/closet and hanging out with the kids. All around it was a great week. I feel very lucky to have a number of interesting projects at the moment! Here's a peek at what I'm loving this week.

1. I am constantly inspired by nature. I love the beautiful tones of these flamingos.
2. Creating something from nothing is a wonderful thing. With some creative planning, awkward spaces such as attics can be transformed into beautiful, functional rooms.
3. We are taking the kiddos to Disney in March. I think I am as excited as they are to head someplace warm this winter season. This company carries wonderful weekend bags.  
4. The words and philosophies of Martin Luther King resonate with me now more than ever. He was a peacemaker and stood up for justice, freedom and civil rights for all. This year marks the 50th anniversary of his tragic death. He was the perfect example of a true leader!
5. I am wearing this sweater right now. It is so cozy and soft, I know I'll throw it on ALL the time. It runs a bit large but looks great with a tank underneath. I am wearing mine slightly off the shoulder with skinny pants. I purchased the size down in the ivory shade. I was sold the moment I saw the sales woman with it on at Anthro.
6. You can't go wrong with winter white or wide leg pants right now. I kept some fabulous pairs from about ten years ago. I'm not sure I will be able to zip them but I may break them out this weekend. 
7. I dream of having a jewelry drawer like this!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails